Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Jacob - As you go to Middle School...



Dear Jacob,

My first born son so loving, kind, patient, and gentle you are. I treasure each moment with you and your sweet loving spirit. My heart is warmed as I see the kind, gentle, patient, and loving nature God gave you. Forever I pray that you will always know there is a place in my heart reserved just for you. A place where you are safe to dream, be yourself and find the comfort you need. My promise to you is that I will walk beside you as you become just what God made you to be.

Love,
Mom

Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that is awesome the letters you write. You are a very wise person MOM! God has blessed you with a talent and that is to express yourself freely. That is a good thing. Jacob is a very sweet and kind. So is everyone else in your family. Love aunt pam