Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Jacob's Smile




I never could have imagined that when Jacob was born twelve years ago that this incredible smile would lighten my life with such amazing love and joy. Just when I thought he was getting to old for me to love on him, this note was taped to the door as I left this morning:

To: Mom

From: Jake the Snake

"Kiss me goodbye before you leave for work. I love you."

So, as I was about to walk out the door to go to work, I turned around and went to my husband and three kids while they were still tucked warm in their beds and kissed each one of them. What a blessing each of them are. I also had to say a prayer to thank God for an almost 12 year old who still wants to be kissed goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!!Tyler and Jacob remind me of each other. They are both precious, even though they are at the age where they might not want to be called precious!
My camera just came in! I am so excited! Tiffany