Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2 + 1 = 3


Some of you may have seen the pictures of the boys that I take every year we are at the beach. I always take one of them looking out at the beach with their backs to the camera. It has been amazing to see how they have grown over the past six years. So the question this trip was how to incorporate Ava, their little sister, into the picture. This one is my favorite. She is looking up at them as if to ask, "Hey, what are you boys doing? Am I supposed to be looking out there too?" As my friend Kristin has often said, "welcome to the mother of 3 club." The first time I heard her say that, I thought how different could it be than two. I can definitely testify that having 3 is VERY different and thank God everyday for the pleasure of being the mother to three great kids: Jacob 12, Zachary 11, and Ava 8 and 1/2 months.

No comments: