Monday, June 16, 2008

First Photo

I could not have guessed that the photo I posted first from the beach would be the one below. But what can I say? It is. Any guesses on what happened? Frisbee? Door? Boogie board? Last chance to guess.


I am sure I have shared with many of you how much Ava loves her bed. Well, she is not so fond of her pack and play. Last night, the second night, I was trying to get her to sleep by laying her in our bed next to us. This backfired when she raised her head up in frustration. I now have proof that she has a hard head. While I have this evidence of her "head butting" me, she was not phased one bit. Of course the boys were crab hunting when this happened. When Victor got back, I told him what happened and that I might have a little bruise. He replied, "No not quite, you have a black eye. " I promise to replace this with a better picture soon. We are having a great time and all are adjusting. Tonight I put Ava in her pack and play and she fell asleep in a matter of seconds. Zachary loves the condo now because of the pool. He was having a hard time at first and was asking for the "beach house." Jacob is growing up so much and is a huge help!

No comments: