Monday, September 8, 2008

Why?

Zachary is so unique in everything he does! I stand amazed at how he plays and comes up with all sorts of things that entertain us and keep giving us answers to the question of "why God?"

So the story starts with Zachary going for a bike ride outside with Victor on his big new three wheel bike. After returning from the bike ride, I hear Zachary (from upstairs) saying "Ava Marie's pink tricycle." As Zachary does, he says things several times until someone responds or acknowledges that we hear him. So after hearing this several times, I went to see what he was talking about and this is what I saw. Zachary "riding" Ava's tricycle down the stairs with a huge grin. Oh, and listenting to music on his headphones at the same time.





Not long after this picture was taken, there he was laying so peacefully on the couch taking a nap. For those of you who know Zachary, naps have never been part of his routine. It is a time like this that I have all of the answers to that question of "Why God?" Why...because His works are wonderful and Zachary is wonderfully made! Psalm 139:14

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yes... I'm one of those crying girls.... and my heart felt for you with this post!